We’ve started asking a LOT of hard questions questions about life around our house these days.
- Why do we have so much stuff?
- Why do we have 14 t-shirts when we wear the same four or five alllll the time?
- Why do we need so many shoes?
- Why do we work all day to pay for all this stuff that we don’t use?
- Why do we have money? What happened to bartering?
- Why are we so lonely and disconnected as a society? How can we (Yukon and Bean – a.k.a. Nelson and Angie) help change this in our own small way?
- Why don’t people go outside more?
- Why don’t they give a shit that we’re literally killing our oceans, atmosphere, animals, plants, and even ourselves?
- Why are people so afraid of dirt?
- Why are people so afraid of EACH OTHER?
We’re not saying we have any answers (well, we are getting close with the first three or four). It’s important for us to be asking hard questions, though, because AWARENESS is the first step before we move into ACTION.
Are you asking hard questions in your household these days?